Especially in front of a long journey!
Experts have identified eight simplest actions that a motorist needs to do before driving, especially if the road is long. These manipulations will help the driver to be more confident and protected. They can also quickly become a habit and do not take much time, but ensures your peace of mind on the way..
- Check the car body for any damage.
- Make sure license plates are in place
- Make sure that the wheels of the car are not flat
- Look at the tarmac for any smudges near the wheels.
- When you sit in the cabin, first turn on the ignition and take a look at the dashboard. Check if there is enough fuel in the tank and if all systems are working
- Check for good running lights, dipped and main beam, as well as brake lights
- Look in the mirrors, make sure that they are conveniently and correctly exposed
- When you start driving, be sure to check the brakes
That’s all. With these simple steps, you will be sure of your safety on the road. Take care and drive carefully!
The steps to take before you drive
The steps to take before you drive Eight simple steps that a motorist needs to do before driving, especially if the road is long. These manipulations…
How to drive a car in the rain – Driving a car – A variety of tips for motorists – Everything for a car in St. Petersburg
How to drive a car in the rain For an inexperienced driver who has recently received a driver’s license, driving in bad weather conditions such as heavy…
The Importance of a Test Drive Before You Buy
The Importance of a Test Drive Before You Buy If you want to know everything about this car model before buying your car, then in addition to searching…
How to drive a car abroad? By car abroad – Traveling by car – A variety of tips for motorists – Everything for a car in St. Petersburg
How to drive a car abroad? A series of tips: life stories and recommendations – mine and more experienced car travelers How it all began? I started…