Programming of buttons of a key for BMW E46 E53 E39 E38
This procedure describes how to program a key into a BMW car, for example, after replacing a battery.
For complete this procedure, you will need a key that has already been programmed into the vehicle and a key that needs to be programmed.
1. With both keys, get in the car, close all doors and windows.
2. Place the registered key in ignition and turn it and situation “1 ″.
3. Turn a key back in situation “0 ″, and take out a key from ignition.
4. On the specified key, click the Unlock button, and hold down the Close button 3 times. Release the button “to Unlock”. The doors must close and open.
5. On the NEW key, click the Unlock button, and hold down the Close button 3 times. Release the button “to Unlock”. The doors must close again and open.
The procedure is complete!
Alternatively, if you do not have a registered key with you:
1. Insert a key into the lock, and turn it quickly in situation “1 ″ and back 5 times.
2. Remove the wrench from the ignition lock.
3. Click the Unlock button, and hold down the Close button 3 times. Release the button “to Unlock”.
4. If you have another non-programmed key, repeat item 3 for 30 seconds.
5. Insert the wrench into the lock and turn on the ignition
For program BMW keys you can use the BMW L8 programmer.
P.S. Sorry – we used automatic translate for this article. If something unclear – please write us and we’ll explain. Have a nice day!
P.P.S. If you interest buy key programmer – ask us and we’ll answer free.