Best card diagnostic solutions
  • Fast Dispatch And
    Delivery
  • Highest Quality
    Standard & Safety
  • 100% Satisfaction
    Guaranteed
  • Best Value for
    your money
  • Great Customer
    Service

Car carriers Thule

Car carriers Thule 1
1

Car luggage carriers Thule

More than 70% of the world’s roof rack buyers choose Thule. Why? There are several reasons for this:

1. A huge selection of car racks.

Thule has designed and manufactures roof racks for all existing cars in the world (with the exception of rare or very old models). In total, our product range covers approximately 98% of the automotive market. The remaining 2 percent includes very rare (long discontinued) cars or machines with ‘weak’ roofs, such as plastic ones.

Thule specialists track all cars on the market and develop luggage racks for them. For example, at the moment, the trunk for the Chevy Niva car was developed, now it has passed the tests and put into production.

2. All Thule car carriers are tested and tested..

Before launching a new car trunk model, Thule experts thoroughly test it. As a rule, as a result of such tests, the trunk will receive a double margin of safety and reliability. In fact, the recommended load on the car trunk can be increased by more than 2 times.

It is worth noting that in addition to strength tests in crash tests, car luggage carriers from Thule are tested for aerodynamic properties. Great attention is paid to reducing drag, noise and vibration when driving a car..

3. Thule luggage carriers do not spoil the car.

All parts of our luggage racks in contact with the car are covered with a protective layer of plastic or rubber. When used correctly, the Thule roof rack cannot harm (scratch, bend, etc.) your vehicle in any way..

4. One trunk fits several cars.

70% of cars produced in the world are produced with a ‘smooth roof’ (without gutters and roof rails). Given this, Thule has developed a universal system with the ability to install one trunk on various cars with the same type of roof. The trunk is mounted behind the doorway of the car with a mounting bracket that accurately follows the profile of the roof. By changing the mounting brackets, which are sold separately and are inexpensive, you can install the trunk on another car with the same type of roof.

5. The trunk as a designer.

All components of Thule roof racks are sold separately, which saves you money. Having purchased a new car with a different type of roof, sometimes it is enough to replace one component part, for example, supports or cross sections, in order to install the trunk on a new car. This is especially convenient if there are several cars in your family..

6. Easy installation without tools.

All Thule roof racks are assembled and installed without screwdrivers, wrenches, and hammers. Most luggage racks do not require any tools at all. To install some nozzles, hexagons are required, which are included.

When assembling the trunk does not require excessive effort. Thule trunk can be installed even by a woman.

RELATED POSTS

  • Luggage carriers for skis and snowboards – Car accessories – A variety of tips for motorists – Everything for a car in St. Petersburg

    Luggage racks for skis and snowboards But this is neither cold nor hot for us. Firstly, our magazine is not about pocket cars (although they have their…

  • Car carriers Thule 2

    When should the auxiliary drive belts be changed and what affects their wear? Tips for car repair – A variety of tips for motorists – Everything for a car in St. Petersburg

    When to change auxiliary drive belts and what affects their wear? V-ribbed belts are widely used to transmit torque in a number of different components:…

  • Car carriers Thule 3

    Automotive bearings: where are they located and how to recognize their malfunction? Tips for car repair – A variety of tips for motorists – Everything for a car in St. Petersburg

    Automotive bearings: where are they located and how to recognize their malfunction? Bearings are components that are widely used in automobiles, without…

  • Tuning devices – Tuning – A variety of tips for motorists – Everything for a car in St. Petersburg

    Tuning appliances The dashboard of a modern car offers the driver the necessary minimum of information and control functions regarding the operation of…

About 1

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© Copyright 2018 Carscanners. All rights reserved.
error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)