How to prepare a car for spring? Professional Tips
From the harsh winter of St. Petersburg, only memories will soon remain, and the time will come to take a critical look at your car: is it ready for spring and warming? As a rule, low temperatures have a negative effect: hoses, gaskets, wiper blades lose their elasticity, the body is exposed to reagents and salt.
Seasonal preparation of the car is an integral and important ritual before changing the temperature regime, which helps to prevent serious malfunctions in the car at an early stage. To bring your “iron friend” in proper condition, specialists of the official SKODA Sigma Service dealer take.
7 simple tips for preparing your car for spring
- Spend thorough car wash and dry cleaning. It is important to clean the body of residual reagents and dry the mats to prevent corrosion.
- Inspect the body for chips or damage.. Any scratch, chip, dent in the future will inevitably lead to rust. Diagnosis of the car on the lift allows you to more carefully check the condition of the arches, suspension and underbody.
- Check out wheel alignment and adjust them if necessary – this affects not only uniform tire wear and handling, but also the safety of you and your passengers.
- If it’s time – go through scheduled maintenance with oil change and oil filter. When servicing, be sure to check and, if necessary, replace the cabin, fuel and air filters so that microbes and unpleasant odors do not enter the passenger compartment.
- Make sure that battery charge full. This ensures reliability during cold start and significantly extends its service life..
- Be sure to check brake system condition. If the brake discs and pads are worn out, they must be replaced..
- As a final chord, take care of the timely change of winter tires to summer. Spend tire fitting You can immediately, as the warm dry weather established. Do not rush too much with this process, but it is not recommended to tighten it, so as not to lose the spikes when braking on asphalt. In the process of “re-shoes” be sure to check the balance and adjust the tire pressure.
These simple, but at the same time important recommendations can extend the life of the car and allow you to enjoy comfortable driving while driving your favorite car..
Qualified Sigma Service specialists from an authorized SKODA dealer are ready to prepare your car for the spring season. And for the first customers there is a special offer: -15% for work, -10% for parts and free diagnostics on 7 points!
Call, sign up and come! For details, call 8 812 327 00 88.
Tips of professionals: preparing a car for spring – Car maintenance – A variety of tips for motorists – Everything for a car in St. Petersburg
Tips of professionals: preparing the car for spring After merciless St. Petersburg frosts and high humidity, the car needs special care. Low temperatures…
How to prepare a car for winter? Service and car care – Car maintenance – A variety of tips for motorists – Everything for a car in St. Petersburg
How to prepare a car for winter? All necessary measures are best done before the first frost. Statistics show that with the onset of cold weather, the…
Features of the operation of the car in the autumn – Maintenance and car care – Maintenance of the car – A variety of tips for motorists – Everything for a car in St. Petersburg
Features of car operation in the autumn The temperature outside the window strives to drop below zero, daylight hours are rapidly declining, gold and…
How to protect a car in the heat? Although in Russia a large part of the territory is the North and the heat is not frequent here, we still have southern…