Multitronics on-board computer and its functions
What is it needed for
The business card of the BC is a large number of functions and settings that allows you to implement the requests of any user, the ability to independently group parameters on the display, a large number of different warnings, issued in voice form, the ability to connect parking sensors.
An additional feature is the ability to diagnose cars. When the Check Engine lamp lights up, the on-board computer reads the fault code, decrypts it, and allows you to reset the error that appears. Diagnostics is possible for most domestic and imported cars..
Trip computer has the ability to arbitrarily calibrate the tank at 2 points (full and empty tank) in the reading mode of the remaining fuel level according to the ECU. It supports self-updating software using an optional cable or K-Line adapter.
Support for a large number of original and universal diagnostic protocols allows you to install BC not only on our cars, but also on many foreign cars. It supports reading and resetting fault codes of many additional systems (ABS, ESP). If an error occurs in the computer, he will immediately warn about the fact of its occurrence. Thus, the driver will be informed about the abnormal operation of car systems.
What functions does
- Due to the built-in diagnostics they will immediately warn of a malfunction;
- allow you to configure up to 15 different voice alerts while logging;
- unique fuel quality control functions will allow avoiding unscheduled repairs and choosing a quality gas station;
- control of fuel consumption, using the Econometric function, will allow you to observe an economical driving style or to drive strictly according to the time limit;
- viewing travel statistics (speed, distance traveled, fuel consumed) will allow you to plan the cost of the car.
- voice and text accompaniment of all modes with decoding of faults (sound can be turned off);
- support for more than 60 protocols of injection and diesel cars (the error code can be found in the instructions for the device, if it is produced specifically for your car);
- 1, 4, 7 or 9 parameters on the display at the same time (multi-display);
- the ability to present parameters in the form of graphs or gauges;
- travel and fueling magazine;
- the ability to connect front and rear parking sensors;
- the ability to observe instantaneous parameters in the form of graphs;
- recorder with the function “Countdown”.
Many motorists want to know how the BC affects the battery discharge of the car. After all, it constantly works, which means it consumes energy. During engine operation, this will not affect the battery in any way. And during parking, when the engine is idle, it consumes a minimum of energy. If you compare with the included car alarm, the current consumption from the BC is much less. Those. it minimally affects battery discharge.
Multitronics X10 Video
Car computer diagnostics, error reading
Car computer diagnostics This concept is relatively new for a “Soviet” person and, as always happens around a new, and therefore not entirely clear, many…
Spoiler car and its functions
Spoiler car and its functions A car spoiler is an element that is designed to change the aerodynamic properties of a car body using air flow redirection….
Some practical tips
Without keyword If, with a sharp pressure on the gas pedal , the engine gains speed slowly and only to a certain point , then check the catalyst. It is…
The eternal discussion on the topic: is it necessary to warm up the engine in winter?
Eternal discussion on whether to warm up the engine in winter? Diametric opinions of experts on this issue are puzzling. With the advent of cold weather,…