The main thing you need to know about new fines. Memo
On July 1, new, more severe fines came into force for a number of traffic violations. First of all, tougher sanctions relate to violations of the rules of stopping and parking, tinting the front windows of a car in excess of the permissible norm, lane traffic for public transport and movement in residential areas. For Moscow and St. Petersburg, the authorities introduced separate, even larger fines than for other regions – almost all sanctions increased to 3,000 rubles.
For front windows whose light transmission does not meet the requirements of the technical regulation on vehicle safety, the fine remains the same – 500 rubles. But also the inspector who discovered the violation – and now it can be any traffic police officer with a special device, has the right to remove the numbers that the driver will receive only after the violation has been eliminated. And this is a much more compelling argument..
2. Violation of the rules for stopping and parking – a fine of 3,000 rubles, in some cases – detention of a vehicle
For almost all parking violations in Moscow and St. Petersburg, the fine increases to 3,000 rubles..
– non-compliance with the requirements of road signs and markings prohibiting stopping and parking;
– parking at a pedestrian crossing and closer than 5 meters in front of it;
– violation of the rules for stopping and parking on the sidewalk;
– stopping or parking at stopping places of fixed-route vehicles or closer than 15 meters from stopping places of fixed-route vehicles;
– stopping or parking of vehicles on tram tracks or stopping or parking of vehicles further than the first row from the edge of the carriageway;
– violation of the rules for stopping or parking vehicles on the roadway, resulting in the creation of obstacles to the movement of other vehicles, as well as stopping or parking the vehicle in the tunnel.
Other violations of the rules for stopping and parking in Moscow and St. Petersburg will be punished by a fine of 2500 rubles.
In the instructions, the clause “except for cases of forced stop” remained. Drivers will still use alarms when stopping in the wrong place to consider their improper parking a necessary measure, not a violation.
3. Traffic on the allocated lanes for public transport and a stop on the specified lane – 3000 rubles
From now on, lane traffic for public transport will also be punished very severely – from July 1, the fine will be 3,000 rubles. True, on a significant part of the marked lines, the signs remain in plastic bags – not all bands are operational.
4. Violation of traffic rules in residential areas – 3000 rubles
New fines for violating traffic rules in residential areas are unlikely to frighten drivers exceeding the maximum permissible speed of 20 km / h in yards – it is almost impossible to meet traffic police patrols in the court territories. However, the fine for these violations from July 1 is 3,000 rubles.
What you need to know about changing the color of the car
What you need to know about changing the color of the car How to change the registration data of a vehicle after repainting it. Clarifications on this…
What You Need to Know About Aging Your Tires – Tires and Wheels
What you need to know about aging your tires A tire service frequently asked question affects the life of the tire. How long will the tires last before…
What you need to know about tire aging
What you need to know about tire aging A tire service frequently asked question affects the life of the tire. How long will the tires last before they…
Changing legislation regarding the collection of fines – Communication with the traffic police officer – Various tips for motorists – Everything for a car in St. Petersburg
Changes in legislation regarding the collection of fines From January 1, 2016, Federal Law of December 22, 2014 No. 437-ФЗ “On Amendments to the Code of…