VQ25DD (NEO Di) – does not go into compression on lean mode.
NISSAN continues to improve its direct-injection VQ series engine. The new VQ 25, which is installed, for example, on SKYLINE in the back of the NV 35 of 2002, is so improved that in essence only the name remains the same as the old one. The changes are so dramatic that it is a completely different engine, having absolutely nothing with the old.
– the system for changing the length of the intake tract is removed
– SCV stepper electric motors replaced by a pneumatic actuator with a vacuum receiver.
– fully electronic damper with APPS sensor on the pedals in the passenger compartment
– completely different fuel equipment, another fuel pump with a pulsation damper and a rail pressure sensor and not a pump.
– new block heads, etc..
The difference in differences is clearly visible by the spark plugs that are used in this engine – from left to right a candle for engines with a classic injection system, a NEO Di spark of the first generation, and a NEO Di spark of a new engine.
Given that the valve covers are plastic (as on the QG series), it is advisable to remove the coils to replace the candles on a cooled motor, otherwise you can turn the threaded sleeves.
The motor became more sensitive to deposits in the intake tract – the first generation would still work in such deposits in the depleted mode. If there are no errors, the fuel pressure is 7MPa, and the motor does not go into the lean mixture mode, you will have to clean the intake tract. The arrow indicates the EGR temperature sensor / In addition to cleaning the EGR valve, unscrew the sensor and clean it – at the same time check it. At a temperature of about 20 degrees, its resistance exceeds 200 kOhm, heating it with a regular lighter, make sure that the resistance drops sharply to units of kOhm.
In fresh cars, you may come across just such an audio center, which is actually nothing more than a 6 disc CD changer. If work was performed on the machine and the battery terminal was removed, then the disk loading mechanism wedges and stops loading – unloading disks except the first one. Therefore, be sure to remove your discs and cassette from the center before giving the machine for service (for example, setting an alarm)
If, nevertheless, a bad thing happened, before disassembling and breaking the audio center, you can try the following procedure.
– turn on the ignition ON and within 5 seconds press and hold buttons 1 and 6 at the same time (selection of disks – stations), while the center should turn on and all digits will be displayed
– Press the AUDIO key repeatedly until MODE 4 appears on the display.
– Use the TUNE button to view a list of audio center devices and errors.
– press key 4 and 6 and hold them until ALL CLEAR appears, errors should be erased
– turn off the ignition, wait 10 seconds, turn on the ignition
– turn on the audio center, use the EJECT key to eject discs in turn.
It is not recommended to remove the battery terminals for a long time, since after that you will need to retrain the throttle and you will need a scanner. Do not remove the battery terminals to clean the shutter..
Why the engine does not start
Why the engine does not start To successfully start the engine, four conditions are required: a sufficient frequency of cranking the engine crankshaft,…
Why does an automatic gearbox need neutral mode
Why does an automatic gearbox need neutral mode Using the “neutral” in a mechanical box is more or less clear. For those who have a machine equipped with…
How to measure and restore compression in engine cylinders?
How to measure and restore compression in engine cylinders? To measure compression, you will have to acquire the following tools: a syringe, a key for…
P0171 and P0174 – lean mixture codes in Ford cars P0171 and P0174 – lean mixture codes in Ford cars On Ford vehicles, error code P0171 means too lean…